countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture Kindle sports

on September 3, 2014
Solid game plan for getting out of debt and managing your money going forward. Dave breaks it up into baby steps that anyone can follow. If you are tired of being broke this is the book for you.
on May 2, 2015
This is by far the best financial book EVER! Amazing timing when we read this - so thankful and excited to get our finances under control. So practical and real!
on November 30, 2012
The best financial advice and guidance one could ask for! The only plan that works. Great book worth every penny...it is the best expense you will ever have.
on July 5, 2011
Total Money Makeover is a great book for people to follow to get out of debt and get saving. I bought one for each of my children as did my sisterinlaw.
on May 30, 2014
Enjoyed reading this book. My husband is now going to read it and we are going to start our Total Money Makeover and our journey to being debt free.
on November 21, 2013
This should be taught in school. I wish I had this information years ago. Highly recommend this book. It will change your life, if you let it.
on August 7, 2015
An entirely achievable way to manage our greatest wealth building tool God's way. Wish I read it 30 years ago.
on November 13, 2014
Excellent book that can give you ideas and motivation to get your life back in gear
on January 3, 2011
This book changed the trajectory of my relationship and my life. It got my husband and I talking openly, and without judgment about our financial (and LIFE!) goals. Since starting on the plan one year ago we no longer fight about money. This isn't a get rich quick scam but a pragmatic look at our relationship with our money. The strategies are simple, they make sense AND they work!
on December 7, 2015
Great condition. Came as indicated.