countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more Coffee Week home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

on September 30, 2016
This book came without the code in the back to take the test. The book is essentially useless without the code.
on August 24, 2016
Was not expecting that much. The books contains the same information you will get doing the assessment but is good to have to learn about others. Would be great to have the possibility to take the assessment again fron the account or for someone else without buying the book again. Still the result is insightful.
on August 14, 2016
Great read
on July 21, 2016
It said the book was brand new but it did not come with a link and access code to their website.
on June 24, 2016
Was ok
on June 21, 2016
I have bought over 100 copies of this book to share in workshops, 1:1 coaching sessions along with "Now go discover your strengths" that gives you your full 34 themes. Very empowering once you identify with your strengths and how you can turn your thinking around from weaknesses to strengths. More positive and more empowering.... GREAT READ & DO!
on June 4, 2016
I disagree with the "this is your destiny and you cannot change it" approach. It's a tool and provides some good snapshot info... but is not something to guide your life and career by.
on June 2, 2016
A 19 pages rapport of my 5 top strengths ( on line ) and pretty accurate description. An absolute must.
on May 20, 2016
Product as promised, delivered in a timely manner.
on May 14, 2016
I truly enjoyed this book, I was recommended to read it on behalf of my life coaching course but it truly helped me to see what my strengths are and how to use them to enhance my career! I loved the test that comes with this book and I believe it was extremely accurate !