Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Serenity: The Shepherd's Tale
Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 12, 2018
Love it and worth the cash
on September 12, 2017
It's okay, but barely. Felt like it was quickly put together, and little effort to tie things together. The character of the Shepherd deserved more than this.
on April 6, 2017
miss the series
on June 12, 2016
Great fill-in-the-blanks story of Book's life. SERIOUSLY REQUIRED FOR ANY SERENITY/Firefly FAN.
on April 15, 2016
I want more Firefly/Serenity stories.
The only reason I have not bought all the comics is that once I read them all I wont have anymore to look forward too...
Then life would just be a hollow and pointless existence.
on October 7, 2015
It is an interesting explaination of Shepherd Book's character.
on June 28, 2015
Very well done indeed! The story was well developed and the artwork was amazing. I would love to see more beyond the first four volumes.
on June 24, 2015
I should have read the description a little better. I thought this was going to be a novella, but it was a graphic book. I'm a huge Firefly fan in any case, so I wouldn't dream of returning it, but it simply wasn't what I expected.
on January 30, 2015
Nice to have some kind of explaination for his story. Poor substitution for more seasons, but what can you do.
on November 13, 2014