Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

Serenity Volume 2: Better Days and Other Stories 2nd Edition
Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 20, 2013
As I said in the review for Serenity: Those Left Behind, these graphic novel compilations are high quality. They have great artwork that actually looks like the actors (a relief!) and top notch stories that expand your Firefly universe. This will not disappoint if you're looking to live longer in the Serenity universe. Each book I read expands my knowledge further. Thanks to all involved!
on January 31, 2018
These books are fantastic! Amazing condition and work, I love these and will cherish them for years, if you’re a fan of firefly then buying these are a no brainer.
on July 19, 2017
So amazing!!! We lost the whole collection in a house fire a couple of months ago and I've been wanting to re-read them lately! We will eventually replace them when we have the spare funds.
on August 5, 2011
If you are a fan of the Firefly series, or any of the other works in this universe this is a must! I adore good graphic novels and this is no exception if you're familiar with the series or if you have already read another of the graphic novels.
on April 6, 2017
miss the series
on June 28, 2015
Very well done indeed! The story was well developed and the artwork was amazing. I would love to see more beyond the first four volumes.
on December 15, 2013
Great books. These books are a gift for someone else, so I am not reading them but they look great and I got great delivery. Thanks so much.
on March 15, 2014
Another great Serenity comic, well worth the price of admission. Joss, do right by your fans, and bring back Mal and the crew!
on December 10, 2013
Good? That's all I wanted to say. Hurray! Huzzah! Good Job! Brava! Yay! What else is there to say? yaaay!
on February 9, 2014
For anyone who imagines how the story could have gone on without the viewing, this book helps the process. Thanks!