countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 11, 2017
Gave as a gift to a friend struggling with cancer and the hints and tips are great!
on February 3, 2013
This book was for my wife. She keeps going back to it and rereading it. It has given her inspiration and has no doubt helped her through a difficult situation. This is a worthwhile book for any woman with cancer as it does not dwell on the darker negative aspects but goes through a woman journey with cancer and how she effectively deals with the emtional and psychological issues that comes with this disease. It is done in a light hearted way that makes this book very easy and enjoyable to read.
on March 9, 2009
I found this book to be so very helpful and inspiring. It is one of the few that helped me move forward with courage and excitement. Kris Carr is truly an inspiration on so many levels. The photography is also fantastic. I recommend this book to anyone and their families going through the cancer thing.
L. Hoffort
on March 2, 2015
Well written book, Kris Carr is a true inspiration!!
on March 8, 2016
This book is a real treasure to share with friends. I like to re-read the stories myself. They are such a great encouragement! Kris Carr's enthusiasm rubs off on the reader!
on July 24, 2016
Even though I have Leukemia and the book doesn't offer much for this form of Cancer. However I got a lot of great information and it's very well written.
on July 7, 2013
The style is like a chatty girl friend talking to her BFF. As a Male reader, once I get past that there are some good tips and guidance.
on December 22, 2013
This book is the go to for me whenever someone I now is diagnosed, my friends and I all swear by it!
on November 21, 2015
Absolutely amazing book. A huge eye opener. A true guide for health.
on August 25, 2016
Wonderful book suggest to anyone dealing with cancer