countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care home Kindle sports Tools

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 25, 2016
This book is helpful in terms of tips and explanations. The reason why I gave it only 3 stars is that A. Its very general. If you are looking on improving one aspect such as still life or portraits, you may want to get a specific book on that topic. B. The artist uses only one brand of pencils for that book. So, any names of pencils mentioned for a technique, is specific for that company.
If you use other pencils, you can still reach the same results but you need to start comparing what you have to what she is using. Its probably marketing for that one company. (That's how it seemed like anyway).
on June 11, 2015
As always, another great book by Lee Hammond. Lots of pictures and clear, concise instructions. A keeper!
on April 19, 2013
I teach myself using this book. I am a serious beginner, and I learnt useful skills from it. Good book.
on January 23, 2012
This book is everything i wanted and more! excellent instructions
for every level of drawing! I am just starting out and this is a
perfect choice for me and anyone willing to learn. My 10 year old
son has even taken an interest.
super fast delivery!!!
on August 29, 2015
A great book, this will help me immensely.
on January 25, 2017
An absolutely fabulous book and resource
on May 14, 2016