countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on December 5, 2013
this book was so interesting that I re ordered other copies to give as Christmas gifts. the only thing I didn't like was the author always had to add to the comments. I have talked to the others that I gave the book to and they also found it distracting that the author felt they had to add comments to the stories. Next year I will stick to the Bathroom reader books
on September 24, 2011
I love the book, I'm just a little afraid to leave it in the bathroom.

Love the weird news, the small comment from the autor but what i found great... he include where it get that news. We can get more details and it's not someone that invented the news/fact/etc.

Good work!
on November 13, 2012
Perfect bathroom reader... if you enjoy reading about useless information - this book is for you. Once you start reading, you won't want to put the book down.
on January 22, 2014
Great Xmas present for someone who spends a lot of time in there.
Good read outside the bathroom too. Should get one for myself.
on July 30, 2013
perfect to have in your bathroom "library" Good reading when you are sitting on the pot. It works! funny but scary stuff.
on May 15, 2013
Some very interesting facts within - some that we already knew, others that we didn't. One of our "bathroom readers".
on May 29, 2016
Interesting read .... great for trivia freaks like me.
on December 2, 2015