countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 8, 2015
Love the TV series, can't wait to start reading the comics. I ordered all 10 HC walking dead comics for a good price. A couple comics came a little scrunched up around the corners but otherwise I was very pleased with the purchase.
on April 18, 2016
Exceeded expectations. The local book stores near me are charging a 35% mark up due to the tanking Canadian dollar. Was very happy to continue my comic purchases without paying nearly 130 for two books
on July 19, 2010
I've been a long time fan of Walking Dead; I immediately fell in love with the series after reading the first volume almost four years ago. It is a fantastic series, and Kirkman is a fantastic writer. And while, for me, the other books in the series have never quite lived up to the first volume, they are all top-notch.
This book, however, is absolutely brilliant. I can't quite say it's better than the first (I've only read it once, so these are my first impressions), but it is absolutely the most I've enjoyed the series SINCE reading the first volume. This new storyline is just phenomenal, I was completely enthralled through the entired thing. I cannot wait to pick up Book 6, it's going to be a LONG year waiting for it.
Kudos to Kirkman for stepping up his game, I've been waiting for Walking Dead to make that next step and this book is absolutely what I've been waiting for. I can't wait to see what comes next.
on March 24, 2011
For fans of the series they will not be disappointed by this book.. it continues the journey of our group through different trials and tribulations and of course plenty of action and more death by zombie. Enjoyed it and look forward to the next one!
on February 18, 2016
Great for your collection if you don't want the single comics, and I find that its the perfect size for the comics. I like how there's not too many comics in one, but not too little.
on February 28, 2011
Great book, great series. If you've read the others you don't need me to tell you how good this series is. If you haven't read any yet start at the first and enjoy the ride.
on June 22, 2016
Great comic book! Glad I started collecting them. Gives different storylines & characters than the tv show, which I also like.
on May 6, 2013
cant stop reading, until I finish that book, it's was like that for all the other book from that serie.
on July 14, 2014
Bought for my son and he love it! Great price too!
on March 1, 2015
Product received exactly as described.