countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 157 reviews(5 star). See all 280 reviews
on June 5, 2012
This book has literally saved my life.

17 years after being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia I came upon this book. That was 4 months ago and thus far, by eliminating Wheat products from my diet, I have been able to wean myself off of 900 mg/daily of medication for the pain associated with the Fibromyalgia. The 'fibro-fog' has all but disappeared. I've been able to reduce my thyroid medication by 50%. My arthritis joints are less stiff. I'm sleeping better and my energy levels are on the climb.

I feel now there is some hope that I will be able to work my way back to a semblance of 'normal life' that I once enjoyed.
Already, just by eliminating 'wheat' and wheat products I feel so much better.

I'm not sure how long it will take for my body to clear fully the pain medication I took for so long but from here on every day will get better, I'm sure.

The blessing of this approach to better health is that by going wheat free one risks nothing. I can't hurt you. There are no other products to buy. There is plenty of healthy food still available to eat. It will cost nothing to give it a try and for many of us it might just change your health and life for the better.
on May 17, 2017
A scary book. I've shed 45 lbs. since more or less kicking the "crack" that is wheat.
on June 14, 2017
A must read if you want to know the impact of to much carbohydrate related to health.
on May 13, 2017
This book explains a lot about why I have been suffering with crones and colitis for years...I have recently stopped all wheat and dairy and feel so much better...Thanks William.
on February 21, 2016
Helpful insight as to what is happening to me and what I am doing to myself.
on May 2, 2017
Good reading as well as easy to use recipes.
on December 1, 2014
Good explanation of low carb diet. Easy to read. I like the recipes at the back and have also purchased the Cookbook.
on April 17, 2017
Very satisfied
on October 17, 2012
This book was easy to read even if you don't have a scientific background (I am a retired RN). I have known and experenced many problems with wheat myself as have many people in my family. While not a technical "wheat allergy" wheat has been the culprit of many evils. I have avoided wheat for many years and always feel better when I do.

This book shows the many ways in which wheat can "hide" the problems that it creates. You would not generally think that an intake of a food would have such a wide body based impact and that removing it from you diet would have such a positive responce.

I have already recommened this book to several RN friends and they have been very impressed with the facts. I have also had a geat responce from family that has read the book. If you suspect that wheat might be a problem this is a MUST read! Even if you are unsure but experience problems losing weight or feeling your best this book is definately worth the money.

I will continue to recommend this book to anyone who asks me how I lost so much weight.(over 110 pounds) Even if I lost the weight proior to reading the book my total avoidance of wheat was a BIG factor and this book finally gave a scientific background for why my plan worked. Of course I eat a healthy diet rich and fruits and veggies and exercise. This book is a must read for anyone struggling with weight loss.
on January 2, 2012
This book gives you a real reason to beware of frankenfoods.. and spotlights the modern dwarf wheat that is a very pervading ingredient in even very unsuspecting common consumables. It takes a great degree of mindfulness to avoid ingesting these types of foods and sometimes it is impossible to know for sure, as these food companies are not required by law to admit to GMO ingredients, and we all know how useless the FDA is in protecting our health. I have since emailed a couple of companies and the response was "we cannot gaurentee our product is GMO free". This book will make you understand the gluten free craze. This book is important for everyone to read, even if you don't currently have any digestive issues. Prevention, prevention, prevention. Let your food be your medicine. Excellent education for health.