Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis Tools

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(1 star). See all 290 reviews
on January 11, 2017
I was not overly thrilled with this book. Perhaps it was because I wasn't ready to say goodbye to gluten? I can't really say. I bought it with good intentions, and after reading it I promptly wanted a bagel more than ever.

I really admire those who take the message in the book and follow it as I believe it has the benefits to help people start their road to a healthier life, it just wasn't the life I wanted for myself.
on November 22, 2015
This book is really a waste of money. Everything inside is quite an exaggeration. The semantic is boring. The tables are redundant. The data are outdated.
on November 14, 2015
Eat a whole foods plant based diet if you want to be healthy. I eat plenty of complex carbs and weigh 108 lbs...just like in my 20's. Always some gimmick diet to scam people.
on August 4, 2015
I guess I should have read more of the description, it's just another no carb book but I thought it was a just cut out the wheat/bread book which would have been easy!
on March 3, 2016
This diet made my ulcerative colitis flare up (that was about two years ago). So it's not necessarily a good diet for people with IBD. I was finally able to heal through a whole foods plant based diet.
on September 17, 2017
Pseudo science trash.
on June 7, 2017
Intéressant au début mais se dirige tranquillement vers un discours commercial
on July 19, 2015
This book does not answer the question of health.
It answers the question of how limited data can lead
to limited conclusions. Better to stick to a more wholesome
look at food like precisionnutrition.com
on May 8, 2015
Didn't seem to help me, I was surprised there was so much info on the wheat itself but not enough on diet and excercise.
I didn't have a bit o f bread or anything for at least two weeks with gluten in it but it didn't seem to help me.
on May 5, 2015
On Mar 29 I was charged $12.59 to my visa. On Mar 30 I was charged $ 13.64. It looks like the 12.59 was for a download which I didn't ask for. Could you please reverse the charge. I didn't get any download.