countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on September 8, 2016
eyes opener
on September 3, 2016
this book has very good advice ! With the advice given my blood sugar has dropped and using less insulin in the first week also lost 4lbs
on September 2, 2016
A bargain and sent so promptly. Thank you very much.
on August 25, 2016
Great book!! Disappointed that each page looks like it was cut by a 6 year old....I won't reorder anymore books if they are cut like this.
on August 21, 2016
It's a good read. Although I don't necessarily agree with everything in this book I do agree with a lot. I had given up all grain for about 18 months and myself didn't drop a pound because of it and I would like to lose about 10 to 15 lbs. But that's not why I did it. I limit grain from my diet because of the chemicals and the carb value. I would much rather get my carbs from vegetables. I also have Fibro and osteoarthritis. I know that nowadays there are chemicals and fillers widely used and accepted as OK. Maybe that's why people are so sick and overweight. Although not possible for everything, I try eat out of my garden and hunt what I can. When the freezer and jars are empty then I go to the store for that.
on July 20, 2016
Interesting read.
on June 19, 2016
The book was an eye opener. It made a lot of sense. I tried to follow a no wheat diet for about two weeks and did feel wonderful.
It works if you can do it. But hey, I love my bread. I like to have a sandwich at lunch and I'm not willing to give this up.
on June 9, 2016
Worst written book. It would have covered everything in 35 pages. The guy repeats and rants like a spanked ass. Who the hell was his editor?
on March 30, 2016
very helpful and interesting read.
on March 24, 2016
Not into this life style at all.