Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis sports Tools

Customer reviews

on June 29, 2014
If you are looking for a book to teach you practical steps about investing then this book is not for you. In my opinion this book is a more elaborated version of rich dad poor dad. It emphasis more on the difference how rich and poor invest and does not teach you anything useful or practical. It is a good book to gain knowledge but the content is not useful. Full of of stories and conversations. The author advises you to consult a lawyer and an advisor again and again. 70% of the book is about accredited investors ( Someone who has a net-worth of 10 Million dollars and earns 1 Million dollars annually). It is wordy and dense but not very practical.
on May 17, 2015
I am a very average 30-year-old middle-class woman, and financial stuff does NOT come easily to me-- My strengths are in the arts and language subjects; math and sciences are very difficult for me. The book series has honestly made these daunting topics and concepts understandable! I can honestly say that I now have a decent understanding of the world of investing, finance, business, corporate/business/tax law, economics. The TV news anchor talking about finance makes sense now-- I know more than a little about investing, stock markets, real estate markets, etc. And the best part is that I actually enjoyed reading the books, lol!
There's a lot of crap online about the author and his teachings; a lot of nay-sayers who call him a liar and whatever... Don't believe them. I'm not saying I take every single Rich Dad concept as absolute gospel (I think the rich should pay more taxes, for one!) but I do think my financial life is going to be very different now, and it'll be for the better.
Looking forward to reading another book, and also taking some free workshops and online seminars.
on September 13, 2013
It tells you how rich investors think, what they buy to make sure their money works for them. You’ll see how to reduce risk of your investments through financial literacy, and how to learn from mistakes, yours or others’; and how to build a successful business. You will be ready to create a financial plan for yourself and to choose what kind of an investor you want to become.
on April 10, 2014
Incredible.... there are always parts of a book novel etc where you may learn a thing or two but this entire experience has been amazing. Don't spend more money than you have to. Get this book read it and then do some research. Educate yourself
on September 4, 2014
I thoroughly enjoy reading Robert's books. I've read about 6 of them so far. The only part of this book I wish there was more of was details and "how-tos". Other than that, it was a very good read. I've already purchased the next 2 books in his "series" and am looking forward to reading them also.
on December 13, 2016
Great starter book. I do recommend to read his original book first.
on August 1, 2016
New perspectives for me, recommended read.
on August 31, 2016
Great financial knowledge
on June 9, 2017
awesome book
on January 4, 2017
The book covered few concepts... But the rest of the content is a story that has no credibility... Do some research on the author... It's a marketing attempt for the readers to join his 3 days sessions in US and Canada