countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

on July 22, 2016
A very pretty and well produced book. some good projects which I will make. My only complaint is that the book is designed for beginners with extended instructions on elementary stained glass making. This should have been made clear in the description. I expected more advanced project. But for the novice, this is an excellent book or gift.
on March 27, 2009
I bought this book for my Mom who is a beginner stained glass enthusiast, with no more window space left for small pieces! There are multiple projects, for all skill levels, with nice photos and clear instructions on making pieces with 3D shapes and using copper piping as supports. She can't wait for the weather to warm up so she can display her new treasures!
on July 3, 2014
Great book. Some beautiful projects for our garden and for gifts.
on November 18, 2015
I love this book and know I will use it alot