Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Luxury Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

on November 14, 2012
The 25th.Anniversary Canadian Weather Trivia Calendar for 2013 continues to give useful - and useless but entertaining - weather information from the records of the Canadian Weather Service, with an entry for every day of the year. Something to think about each morning, each one a perfect item to start a conversation with friends, family, or even strangers on the way to work. The author David Phillips is always worth listening to, and you know he has his facts right from the source, being the senior Climatologist at the Canadian Weather Service.
on January 3, 2013
I like the photos for each month however I do not like that each day has info written over the entire space leaving very little room to jot down your own appts, things to remember, etc. The trivia is good but would have been much better if placed in a column on the side and leave the space for your own daily stuff. It is very busy and I would not recommend this calendar unless you are a huge weather trivia lover and don't mind not being able to write things down on your own calendar.
on October 31, 2016
The recipient was very pleased with it.
on July 7, 2013
The calendar seems to be accurate and the weather trivia is interesting. I bought the current one because someone put the previous one up at work last year. I will probably buy next year's too.
on February 11, 2013
This calendar is everything I hoped for and much more. Each day of the year tells about a dramatic weather event that happened in Canada on that date in the past. Incredible true stories! I leave ours in the bathroom, and everyone enjoys reading through it. Definitely a good buy.
on February 5, 2013
I bought two for Christmas gifts - price was better than sites. Both receivers loved this calendar. I would consider this product again in 2014.
on January 29, 2013
I read the calendar all the time and visitors to our home have read it and really enjoy it as well
on February 9, 2013
I returned it.......Our eyesight is too old to take it in and the print small for anyone really..........Not whaat I had expected
on January 2, 2013
It is always entertaining to read the anecdotes for each of the date on this calendar. The large photos per month are eye-catching.
on January 3, 2013
Lives up to expectations. Very informative and entertaining. Gives insights into the weather from a different prospective...I have always been keenly aware of the weather and this calendar is great...CDR