countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on March 20, 2012
It is a book about the PMP certification based on PMBOK4.It has 30-40 questions per Chapter, and also the answers along with WHY is that the best answer. I thought that I had Project Management Experience, BUT this book show me another way to see and understand Project Management, Thank you!
on January 17, 2014
I studied for the PMP by first reading the chapter in PMBOK, then reading the chapter in PMP Exam Prep, then doing the practice exercises in both PMP Exam Prep and the associated software. It may have been slightly overkill, but it worked.
on May 9, 2013
Rita's book had come highly recommended by a number of PM/PMP peers (and almost every other review I had seen). I had no hesitation ordering this book once I was approved to write the exam. Having successfully completed the exam around 7 hours ago :), I can honestly credit the material in this book for being the reason I passed. Of course, you need the PMBoK as your basis for learning PMI's best practices, but Rita's book is your basis for understanding PMI's best practices. The PMP Exam Prep book is aligned to PMI's material, and takes it another step further by helping you to understand how to approach the exam, what assumptions to make for the exam, exercises, practice questions and numerous tips and tricks along the way. I trust that a new edition will be released to match PMI's 5th Edition release of the PMBoK, so make sure you have the corresponding edition for the exam version you are writing to. I spent four months with this book and the PMBoK together. I have zero regrets about this purchase - money and time well spent!
on January 16, 2014
I passed the exam on my first attempt using Rita's exam prep. In combination with the PMBOK, this provided another angle to view the material and remember it again when the rubber hit the road. Glad I made the investment.
on April 5, 2013
Thinking of passing the PMP exam, look no further. This book I am aware off, helped me and many of my friends pass the PMP exam.

Just a note, To pass the PMP, all you need is this Book and the PMBOK. Thats it, no more and no less.
on December 26, 2011
Excellant book! You will have more informations than the PMBook! Only that it's bad, it is the price.. The cd only work on windows, if you have a mac, you have to select another way to prepare to your exam.
on July 30, 2013
I like everyone else started with the PMBOK and found it so dry and difficult to get through. A friend recommended this book and I read it front to back in 3 weeks. The practice tests included were a great tool to identify areas if weakness and the other practice work including exercises, scenarios and mini case studies very helpful. I purchased the book July 2 and yesterday passed the PMP exam on my first try! Thanks RMC!!
on May 25, 2012
This book is very well design to help learning PMP. I felt it helps to fill gaps in knowledge areas and process management.

Excellent work by RMCProject.. Wished price was affordable. Methodical, depth full and helps in daily life..
on May 22, 2012
This book helps you pass the exam by getting you ready for the tricky questions, for the long and difficult questions on the test and by making everything that is so dry in the PMBok sound logical.I really enjoyed studying this book and I passed the PMP on the first try. Thank you, RMC!
on April 16, 2013
I gave this book 5 stars, because without it I would not have been fully prepared to write and pass my PMP Exam.
Rita's questions really helped me to understand gaps in my knowledge, and learn how to 'think' like a Project Manager!

I would recommend using this book in conjunction with the PMBOK to prepare for the exam, as the other book I read was a bit fluffy.