countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on June 20, 2017
I found it is almost the same with its description and images on the web. Also, quality is of top level. Very pleased with the purchase! I expect commodity in time to the logistics very quickly, I hope I will always use it, this is a worthy purchase. I like this worth the buy I am absolutely in love
on May 3, 2017
Had to buy this for my school course. Pretty good read. I haven't sold any screenplays but I also haven't written one so...
on April 16, 2017
Great
on April 8, 2017
For a newbie to script writing this book takes just the right attitude. It tells everything. In a light but no-nonsense style, Snyder seems to dig right down the the bottom of his bag of tricks in order to teach me what I need/want to know. I'm pretty excited to work on my own screen plays for my Loyalist trilogy but I'll be sure to keep Save the Cat by my side. Thanks, Blake Snyder!
on March 25, 2017
Usefull!
on February 3, 2017
Great read
on January 27, 2017
Meh! He's kind of cocky and breaks down some pretty silly movies, but he has a few interesting concepts that are good to go over. A good book for beginners, not for anyone beyond that stage.
on January 23, 2017
started reading this only. It was recommended to me as a teaching resource for novel writing. So far I am enjoying it.
on January 18, 2017
Very interesting, not theory obsessive, but, like it's intro tells you, the goal of the book is to allow you to build a Hollywood-minded script (mass market) that you can sell.
on January 11, 2017
I love how much detail is shared, and that the author speaks from experience and success, not just theories. A must-have for all new screenwriters.