countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(5 star). See all 27 reviews
on September 9, 2016
A lot of usefull information. I bought it for my nine years old to help take away some of the awkwardness of growing up. He felt empowered.
on June 14, 2017
AWESOME book! Unbelievably impressed.
on May 11, 2017
Nice thank you
on June 26, 2017
Great book, a good casual yet informative read for young men
on March 28, 2017
Great Book
on May 17, 2013
This book was fantastic. Thorough but not overdone. It explained thing well for a young tween. Very glad I purchased this. Thanks!
on June 27, 2016
I bought this for my 9 and 11 year old nephews. My sister informed me that it is easy to read/understand, well written for the boys and the parents. She would recommend to all her friends with young boys.
on May 19, 2015
Bought this for my 10 year-old. A great way to open discussion about changes pre-teens are anticipating. Goes beyond just talking about body changes, tackles relationship issues as well. Would definitely recommend.
on May 30, 2014
this book will be great resource for our programs. To teach young boys how to care for their bodies, when they may not have
any roll models to show them how to prepare themselves for the day. How their body may change as we get older.

I would definetly reccommend this book to anyone whom may have young boys reaching adelescent age.
on November 28, 2012
I bought this book when my son was 9. I also bought "The Care and Keeping of You," which is a wonderful book for girls. We read most of both books and they were both excellent. Honestly, I skipped the oral and anal sex chapter for my 9 year old because I think it would have confused more than explained things. I will enter these topics in the next year or so certainly before the school system addresses them in fifth grade. The chapters on body changes, cleanliness and mood changes are excellent.