Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on August 19, 2008
I purchased this wedding planner for a friend of mine. I did a quick read through before I gave it to her and I was so impressed. I was looking through many planners at Chapers and Indigo and at an obscene price I found everything that I thought would be helpful; until I found this one. This wedding guide has everything you would need to plan an amazing wedding including accordian filing pockets, checklists (to take with you when you visit the baker, DJ, venue, florist, etc) instructionals for how to walk down the aisle and where to stand (interesting) and much much more! It is great and for a great price (much cheaper online). highly recommended. Did I mention it is a hard cover as well!
on April 14, 2009
Really like this wedding planner, lots of awesome checklists, information, and pockets to put brochures/paper work into
on August 23, 2010
I bought my planner used and was expecting to have some markings in it. I was really impressed. It is in perfect condition.