countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Pets Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(5 star). See all 9 reviews
on January 6, 2013
My Mom was looking for my siblings and I to bring our own "Christmas Story" to Christmas dinner this past year. When I found this online, I thought it would work perfectly for the occasion. And it did!
on September 10, 2015
I really love this book, the stories are amazing.
on July 21, 2016
Book is great just watch the seller.
on October 6, 2014
LOVE it! A book of HOPE!
on August 18, 2014
great
on December 4, 2011
I would recommended this book, if your at that point in your life when you have weight on and want it off, but just don't know how to do it, or think its just to much work and you don't have time, cause you like me and your job takes up a lot of your life, but it can be done, just 30 mins a day :) Since this book i have lost 6 pounds. Best diet investment ever!
on January 14, 2011
I love Chicken Soup books.....they are inspiring, exciting and entertaining to read. Just take a look at one....that's how I got started. Enjoy!!