countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 2, 2012
I liked it better than Vol. 1. It had better stories and you got to see glimpses of other characters from Sailor Moon as a bit of foreshadowing.
I think it's a great read with fantastic artwork. It may not be for everyone, but if you're a Sailor Moon fan, you'll enjoy it.
on April 22, 2016
great book good packaging!
on April 23, 2012
Sailor V is a prequel into Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon, was just better for me. I feel like,there should be prequels for all the sailor scouts, not just the 'leader' scout of the group. And I feel like, is Sailor Moon the only one who gets a man in the end and everyone else has to be sworn to protect her? Minako falls in love every two seconds, but still, the ending of this one was bittersweet, but I feel like it was trying to hard to make everything super bubbly to a point where there was no depth and it was very superficial. I liked the whole Sailor Moon series, but I think maybe I'm in a stage of growing out of it. I would probably read Sailor Moon again, Sailor V, I'm not so sure.