Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

on April 11, 2014
I bought this book after I found I was struggling using my North American written textbook while being taught by a Parisian professor. He recommended this book. If you are in an intermediate level course, you will find that this book makes so much more sense than an English text book. It is a French book written by a francophone. At the intermediate level you will find that the French within this workbook is easy enough to understand and so many "rules" will make so much more sense as you are already thinking in French to some extent.

After I purchased this book, I did an intensive review based on the course outline during a period of two weeks and my marks jumped 20% from mid term to final mark. My recommendation is to buy this book and use it, but of course, don't abandon the homework that was assigned or anything that is listed on the course outline as you will still be graded on those--let your good grammar show through those assignments.

I will be using this book to do a refresher before beginning a more advanced course next month as I skipped a semester. It will be useful for that purpose as well.
on April 16, 2013
This is an excellent overview/review of french grammar. I have been studying for several years on my own and have found that this book answers several of my grammatical questions that were not addressed in other books. A brief explanation of each grammatical point is given in easy-to-understand french with a few examples, and then there are one to two pages of exercises to complete (be sure to buy the companion book of answers 'corrigee'). I plan to purchase the advanced 'Grammaire Progressive du Francais' when I complete the intermediate level.
on March 18, 2018
Ça doit être obligatoire pour les étudiants de la langue française.
on December 7, 2011
This workbook is amazing for those trying to learn French as a second language. It is for intermediate learners who already have a good understanding of the language. The workbook consists of explanations for grammatical concepts followed by a couple pages of exercises. I highly recommend getting the answer key to go along with this book.
on January 18, 2014
J'ai achete ce livre pour aider la classe francais de niveau intermediare. Un bon livre remplissit avec exercises different et difficile. Aussi, j'ai achete le Grammaire Progressive du francais Corrige. C'est bon pour practiquer. Mon professeur de francais utlilise example de ce livre dans la classe. Un bon achete!
on March 17, 2013
Merci. Super de faire affaire avec vous. c'est vite et pas de problème. Je recommande a tout le monde. A la prochaine.
on November 16, 2017
It works as expected
on January 14, 2018
Perfect condition.
on February 11, 2014
Not too complicated, with the right amount of explanation needed to understand the content. The exercises are effective and not too boring to do. Must buy the answer book too.
on October 9, 2017
Ce livre de Grammaire bien, j'aime ça.