Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

on November 28, 2017
I had purchased this book as a refresher for print layout (although it could be transferred to digital layout as well). Being educated in design, it’s exactly what you’d expect—in that it reads like a dry text book—which isn’t bad per se. I think there may be a more contemporary book on grid systems. I went with this one because Josef Muller is an OG, and has been around for years, so I knew what I was getting.
on August 31, 2014
This book is a good resource for designers. If I were to teach a typography class this would definitely be part of the required readings. My only issues with this book was that it can be a bit light in content for certain areas of page shaping and grid development. It also works in measurements that you don't see often in the real world, but I think it is good for new designers to have an understand of how these work. Overall it was well worth the money. I keep it on my desk with The Elements of Typographic Style and few history books at all times.
on April 9, 2018
Stunning, I learn so much form that book! It's kinda weird at first, it is a particularly made book, but when you get to it, it is very efficient.
on February 13, 2017
Good pice. Excellent book.
on January 1, 2017
As a graphic designer, this is a must.
on December 19, 2015
A must read for any serious graphic designer!
on March 11, 2014
Super book
on January 7, 2004
For the novice, this book is an excellent introduction to the purpose and use of grid systems. For the seasoned pro, it offers interesting insights into the small details a grid system can emphasize, or harm, w/any design project.
on October 4, 2016
Must have in design book library for any designer.