Echo Dot bfdw boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle tools

on April 29, 2017
This movie was one of the first movies I saw as a teenager. Since it centered on 2 girls and their virginity, it was a great movie, not great acting but it brings back good times from long ago. Kristy McNicol and Tatum O'Neil were the 2 girls who were persuaded into a contest about who would lose their virginity and for the winner, $100. That to me seemed seedy in some way, like your friends pay you to sleep with someone in a girls camp. And I spotted an early role for Cynthia Nixon (of Sex and the City fame) who played a hippie teen with blond hair - peace signs, flower power and all things natural. You get the picture. All in all, this movie brings back good memories from long ago.
on June 15, 2016
It was everything they promised. I have owned this movie on Vhs tape only & finally now I can view it on dvd. The format is a region 2 but I purchased an all region DVD player from Amazon & now can watch these movies. Very pleased & happy to own one of my favourite teenage movies.
on October 22, 2017
Very happy with my purxhase, love this movie and it arrived promptly!
on May 24, 2017
Could not play on the DVD player but would work on someone elses's player
on October 27, 2014
it sure did, just as I remember as a kid and it came in when you said it would...thanks
on September 27, 2017
Terrible service.
The DVD was in German.
on September 15, 2014
Great movie..I enjoy it..thank you
on May 11, 2015
Can't wach it yet
on February 12, 2004
I loved this movie when I was 15 and still do. I hope to watch it with my daughter in a couple of years. What really disappointed me was the fact that they changed the music for several scenes. Not only the Bellamy Brothers Let Your Love Flow that played over the credits, but the lovely and haunting Oh My Love by John Lennon that played when Angel went to the cabin with Randy as well as others were replaced by some very boring and unknown songs. To me, music is an integral part of a movie experience. This let me down.
on January 1, 2004
Wow, it's been years since I've seen this movie and it's still funny and very touching, but why on earth did they change the music? I hate that they took the Bellamy Brothers song from the end credits and even worse? They took out Mary McGregor's "Good Friend" song, also. ARGGH!! That stuff is all part of the nostalgic charm of that movie, in my opinion. When it comes out on DVD, I sure hope they restore it back to the original way it was. I don't like this VHS version at all because of the changes, so I'll be reselling it eventually.