countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on April 4, 1999
This movie was real good. But it could have gone without the swearing even thought then it wouldn't seem very gangster like. But this movie shows what the kids go through in that kind of a life. It is so sad what happens to Emilio. He was actually starting to change but then the stupid principal wouldn't talk to him. That part just made my mouth hang open when he said he sent him away for not knocking. But I'm not going to tell you the whole story. I think everyone should see it at least once. You don't have to buy it, just rent it or something. It shows you how really gangster life is not really as cool as some people think it to be. But this movie was good enough for me to buy
on April 11, 2000
Dangerous Minds was a very good movie although the story line was a little predictable. It showed real kids with real problems. It also shows that all it takes is for someone to actually care about kids like that and they can change. There was a lot of foul language and although that's how kids talk, they could have done without it. I like how the writers had Michelle P's character constantly talk about choices. She showed how everything we do and say is our choice. We may not have choices that we like (which she stated) but everything in life is a choice. Good movie for all (especially students).
on February 16, 2001
this movie was great. it had great acting by the kids who played the students as well as michelle pfeiffer. i really liked this movie to the point where i own it on vhs and dvd. this movie is special because it was based on a school in my hometown.
It was great! I really enjoyed it but If there weren't so much bad language I would be a little more pleased.
on February 3, 2016