Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

Love Finds a Home
Format: Audio Cassette|Change

on April 19, 2018
Finally finished the last book in the series and while I am so happy that Belinda ended up with Drew I felt the last book fell slightly flat like Mrs. Oke just wanted to be done with series. All in all the book was enjoyable though it took me a little while to finish reading it. I would recommend it to others.
on October 13, 2013
I was sorry to see this series come to an end but I was pleased at the way it did end (don't worry, I won't spoil it for anyone.) I loved how it wrapped Belinda's story up with a bow all nice and tidy. I would recommend all the Love Comes Softly series to anyone who likes a good, uplifting story. A good Christian story.
on November 14, 2003
Belinda continues to live in Boston and be a companion/nurse to her beloved Aunt Virgie. A three week trip home is such a shock she is wondering where she really belongs, but is needed in Boston.
The inevitable happens and the rich woman finally dies. The will and the estate must be settled. There are 2 grandsons who will be remembered. Belinda is expected to take on a role she never, ever even dreamed of. While she is accomplishing that role, she runs into the one person she never expected to see again. Can....or will......things change?
This 8th book is a perfect ending to the series Love Comes Softly, and thank you Janette Oke. God bless you and your continued writing of Christian Fiction for women. I am one of your biggest fans.
on May 24, 2003
Belinda is still a nurse to Mrs. Stofford-Symth in Boston. Life in Boston has excited Belinda. She has experienced wealth, travel, and romance. Traveling as far as Spain and France. Belinda is mystified at what money can do for people.
Will Belinda's beloved Aunt Virgie (Mrs. Stafford-Smyth) ever find the once true Christ? The unexpected happens and Belinda is left alone with much to do. Someone reappears in her life, someone she never expected to see again.
This book is a wonderful ending to a beloved series!
on April 16, 2000
This last book of the Love Comes Softly series is one of the best ones. The surprise is so unexpected that you go back to read it again and make sure that you read it correctly. The entire book is suspensful and makes you read it until you are finished. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.