Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 14, 2017
I will be honest I have never been a huge fan of Van Morrison but I do love this album. The mastering on this release is excellent and the package is top notch. So why only 4 stars? There is one major negative about the 5.1. The surround sound mix is great but the way the disc was formatted has a major flaw. Each track is a separate file so whenever a track starts my receiver takes a second to recognize what format it is (DTS, Dolby, etc) so since it was not set up to play the album straight thru from the beginning to end every track cuts off for the first second or two.. I have checked with three receivers ( including a new Denon $3000 receiver) and it did it on everyone. Major Drag
on April 28, 2016
Excellent insight in to the makings of the final cuts. Had no idea he would play around with the songs this much. It's obvious why the final cuts were chosen in most cases, but a few make you wonder and I think he made the wrong choice in one case (Come Running) plus you get a few unreleased tracks. Worth it for fans.
on November 23, 2012
I had forgotten what an enjoyable album this is until I blundered across my worn-out vinyl copy. Now the CD is even more enjoyable without all the crackles. Needs to be played really loudly when non-believers are out of the home. Into The Mystic is electric and the least three songs finish the album beautifully. First rate stuff.
on February 11, 2013
Love this Van Morrison CD and I play it often. I can't say anything negative about the music selection on this CD and I highly recommend it if you're a Van Morrison fan.
on October 14, 2017
A must have for any vinyl collection...
on January 2, 2017
A classic albumn, a must have
on March 1, 2017
Package came in perfect shape. Thank you for the extremely fast delivery, it was a nice surprise!! Will be purchasing again some day.
on November 20, 2015
classic from van the man
on December 5, 2017
Love Van Morrison...a lot of his greats on this CD!
on March 28, 2017