Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Deathwish Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on June 13, 2017
How can you go wrong with this wonderful classic Christmas animation? It\s officially Christmas once I settle myself down on the couch and watch this beautiful half hour movie. The animation and music are lovely and the story is magical. Highly recommend!
on December 1, 2017
Bought this for my boyfriend who grew up with English parent and watched this every Christmas. I had never seen it before. Really pretty movie.
on December 9, 2014
It makes no sense to me why a DVD/Blu-ray would be for sale on Amazon.CA and not be playable on DVD/Blu-ray players in Canada. Disappointing.
5 people found this helpful
on December 27, 2016
Always loved this, since I found it in the 80's,,my kids loved it!! I gave it to my step grandaughter in the hopes that she will enjoy it too!
on April 19, 2018
I'm confused why a region B EU blu-ray is listed and advertised on Amazon.ca using a Canadian seller. I should have read the small details. Disappointed. :(
on February 17, 2017
Bought it for my wife that loves snowmen... turns out my 2 and half year old daughter just loves it too!
on May 24, 2018
An exceptional film for all ages, to be watched every year. I am looking forward to watching the bonus material on the DVD (not on video)
on March 2, 2017
This has become a Christmas tradition in our house.
on February 11, 2016
Came sooner than estimated. Would rate it a 5 except I cannot play the movie until I find a reliable Multi-region BR player, with great reviews, for under $300 from Amazon.
on May 12, 2014
I used to watch this movie as a child, and my family still brings it up every Christmas. Now we can watch it once again next year at Christmas time!

Description of the item was accurate; the case was slightly damaged, as seller had mentioned when it was posted for sel,l and it arrived on time.

Thanks!