Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

Greatest Hits / Remastered
Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 24, 2017
this is one of those sixties hippie artists that emerged after the initial "British Invasion". He did make a significant contribution to that movement but did not have the stuff to grow out of it and continue on. The tunes are often sweet but not memorable enough to go the distance to become "classics". However they are enjoyable enough and, if you had one of those magic moments in life (that teens often do) that associates a tune from this CD with an emotional moment in time, you will definitely go gaga over the quality of these GREATEST HITS
on April 8, 2018
I just got into Donovon recently even though I grew up in his era...
I particulary enjoy his lyrical style and how he presents himself on stage and conveys his music and song giving....
great music and lyrics!!!
on October 6, 2012
Donovan's music is largely forgotten today, but he was a major figure in the '60s and early '70s. This CD is expanded with 4 bonus tracks, so it really does have his greatest hits, like Mellow Yellow, Hurdy Gurdy Man, Sunshine Superman, Jennifer Juniper, Season of the Witch, Atlantis, Barabajagal and Riki Tiki Tavi. Experience the British Invasion, again.
on March 23, 2017
This music really makes Me feel Far Out! I didn't even need drugs as I listened to this coming from the room of My brother And I earned a free high because of My Age!
What a Trip!
on January 14, 2018
Good remastering.
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on September 9, 2017
As expected.
on June 8, 2017
bought for sister who is very happy with the selections presented
on September 10, 2016
Timeless poetic lyrics. One of the 60's great balladeers. Easy price.
on January 6, 2017
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on May 18, 2018
Great to have this back in my Library!