Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on May 25, 2000
I have always reserved a warm corner in my soul for haunting, folk-inspired music from artists such as Emmylou Harris and Dan Fogelberg. When I first heard the sounds on this album, and experienced the feeling of being transported that such music can provide, I knew that there was another musician with the same sensibilities. The tracks that really stand out for me are "The Line" and "Anonymous Caller." If you enjoy the same spirit in the music you listen to, don't pass this one up.
on July 22, 2003
Paper Airplane has to be one of his greatest! I had the incredible opportunity to see him perform as a soloist in an intimate setting in Wausau, WI along with approximately 30 other people in a friend's living room. What a guy! His humor, wit, charm and talent is quite an unbelievable package. I strongly suggest this album for its DMB/Jack Johnson mellow style.
on September 12, 1999
I especially like Mystery, Paper Airplane,Hard, Road Bone is really fantastic, I can't stop listening when Willy is playing, the guitar playing is beautiful