Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

Showing 1-10 of 1,524 reviews(5 star). See all 2,027 reviews
on March 17, 2018
This [UK Zavvi style] "Blu-ray" steelbook, IMO, is more attractive than the North American Blu-ray Matrix SB I originally bought. Delighted with this Blu-ray SB receipt / upgrade! The sci-fi movie, itself, has been highly rated by others. Some have suggested it may, in a sense, represent our own (deceptive?) worldly lifestyle. Food for thought!
on August 16, 2017
"What if i told you reality is not what it seems ? What if i told you all that you know is a lie ? Take the blue pill and you wake up ,the dream is over.
Take the red pill and I'll show you just how far the rabbit hole goes ! "
The matrix is a classic film about a distant future where mankind is placed into an artificial reality and they have no idea this is happening.
With amazing stunt work and epic kung fu style fights the matrix will blow you away
review image
on June 16, 2012
This remains a great film for big screen viewing. A must for any home video library. So I was excited to pick it up on Blu-ray as my 1999 DVD copy really sucks balls. Now the quality of this Blu-ray was quite an improvement(day and night) over my DVD copy. But it doesn't come close to the reference picture quality of the "Fifth Element".(Yes, I was hoping). So that aside, it was a pleasure to watch with very few flaws, if any at all. If they were there I didn't notice. To wrapped up in the movie, I guess. Why did the sequels have to suck so bad?
I have no problem giving 5 out of 5 stars on this one. If only the quality of most other Blu-rays were at least this good.

Recommended!!
on June 30, 2015
This is the ultimate science fiction film. Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne are brilliant in this movie. Neo is told he is the one and what unfolds is simply astonishing. A must-see film. One of the best films of the past 25 years.
One person found this helpful
on August 27, 2013
I'm not going to review the film, since most people have already seen or at least know the plot.

It's not true 1920 x 1080, but it does appear to be very close. (The only reason I know is because I work in television).

The shipment came ahead of schedule (only took 3 days).

Unfortunately I cannot comment on the quality of translation, for I do not speak French, but this is definitely worth the money
!!!!!
4 people found this helpful
on June 3, 2017
good item
on August 26, 2017
"Thank You"
on February 4, 2017
Got it for collection. Nice movie.
on January 25, 2018
Updating an older copy that had a glitch. Perfect.
on March 23, 2015
Certainly a cult movie.. with sequences story was progressively deteriorating.. but this first cut is very impressive.
-"I know kung fu'