on May 20, 2004
You want ur 38th chambers back
here's the deal
1. stop buying all wu tang releases,YES I MEAN ALL, whether is new or old,good or bad and any wu- tang related, because i got a feeling they are not gonna coming back with a good one, if we asked them to make a good record, they will tell us to buy they old record. i think they just lazy,today they just wanna make money, not a record, let them know without a NEW GREAT record, there is no fan will gonna buy they albums. it means no money, they think they can playin us for keep buying their albums while their tryin to please britney's fan if they up and coming album is not a WU -TANG album that we know ( kung fu sample,
dominated rza's beats, none other than wu-tang families "in house" guest) DO NOT BUY IT !!!
2. Do not buy their clothes, shoes or any product related to them.
3. Do not visit their site, if you had a fanzine dedicated to them, you know what to do DISACTIVE IT !!
4. Stop requesting their song on the radio, tell the radio dj to not playing their song,and if you hear one of their song being played in the club tell the dj too shut it off.
5. If you fell unlucky buy their recent albums (lex diamond story, the movement, tical prequel, the birth of prince) you all can gather with other feel unlucky wu-tang fan, to collect all albums that i already mentioned, and burn it all into dust, tape this action and put it on the internet or the picture on underground paper(school, campus or whatever).
6. Please spread this message.
Me and all my friend in Indonesia (we all wu-tang fans) already starts this movement, let them know that we which is their fans, HATE their new direction. We gonna run this ban until their give us their truest form.Do you remember the day when the Wu album out,you just go and buy it without listening it first or care what other people say, but today i had to download it first and read a bunch of reviews.I miss that good old days, maybe they should heard their own song "Can it be all so simple", if you fell like the way i feel
LET THE MOVEMENT BEGIN