countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 164 reviews(5 star). See all 244 reviews
on August 9, 2012
I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've sat through this movie from beginning to end. I purchased it on blu-ray and it looks absolutely amazing! The picture is crystal clear and there is literally no aging on the film! It looks completely brand new for a movie shot in the 70's. The story itself is a classic and the music legendary. An absolute must have!
on May 31, 2017
Awesome to find a copy for my Daughter. Was brand new in package.
on March 6, 2017
Bluray !
Images et Son Remasterisée
on December 3, 2015
awesomeeee movie-in excellent condition
on June 19, 2017
Highly recommend. the top quality It does a fantastic job for being so well and so inexpensive The seller offers a great service. She helped me a lot. The product is very good. I bought these products for my girlfriend's birthday and she and I both were pleasantly surprised!So far I have been very fond of it, will recommend to me around the needs of people. a great bargain
on June 20, 2017
won't be disappointed I will be buying more in the future. This product looks simple and comfortable, the color is my favorite, I ordered two attached gave my friend, do not miss it.
what a great idea it seems to be well worth the money I spent on it. It's nice when a product does exactly what it says it does.
on June 20, 2017
I don't know what the words to evaluate the product, everything is so perfect.Just worth every penny,buy it! It is a great product that deserved to recommend. Very impress with the quality and simplicity. It's work properly, exactly according to the description. Great product. Satisfaction guaranteed.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 21, 2002
As the movie opens, Olivia Newton-John and John Travola are teenagers saying goodbye after a summer romance. When school starts, however, he ignores her to appear cool to his pals and we follow their hi-jinks through their senior year. There are many terrific musical numbers by Olivia and Travola, who epitomize James Dean-era teens. She is very talented and versitile, playing two different kinds of girls in the film.The last scene showing Olivia's transformation from innocent lamb to hot babe in a knockout black outfit is the best. Talented stars, rock and roll, and a little romance add up to a great movie musical.
on June 20, 2017
First of all, great customer service. I had an issue and they took care of it right away.Love this. This is my third purchase. Nice thank you gift!! Shipped quickly, cases as described. Happy customer!! I absolutely love the product I'm VERY happy with my purchase and bought another set! Loved it so much!
on June 19, 2017
work great and attractive work for my purpose Ease of shopping it's good for the small object pretty good product so far this has worked great for us