Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on February 6, 2016
Another favorite that we have owned for years on VHS. We really enjoyed the quality of this on our new blu-ray player. Upgrading to a a blu-ray player and purchasing some of these old favorites has rekindled our love of movies. Amazon's selection, price and service is outstanding. We also find the bonus materials interesting and informative, often sending us off to google more information on these historic events.
One person found this helpful
on February 21, 2018
Too much romance, and over the top fiction, but a great, great effort re-creating the attack on Pearl Harbor!
on January 21, 2014
Pearl Harbor has a wonderful script, fantastic action scenes and moves well. I enjoy war movies and Tora, Tora, Tora is a classic favourite. Pearl Harbor tells the story from a different perspective but is just as enjoyable. In Blu-ray, the action scenes are outstanding!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 5, 2018
Love true movies and this is one of the best. Two DVD Set.
on June 18, 2014
verry great movie, with verry great actor ( in particular the magnificent Kate Beckinsale) is one of my best movie for wath happed at pearl harbor, i love it for the picture, the sound, and specialy for the FX. thanks to the seller and to amazon.
on December 27, 2012
They showed the true historical event on screen and the attack scenes were incredible and fantastic. Unfortunately,due to this attack, many innocent and brave Americans died but there were amazing people who kept on fighting back courageously. They were heros. This movie also shows the important things like love to your friends, loved ones,family and the Country. It was impressive.
on November 7, 2017
Great
on January 27, 2017
Great movie for a great price.
on August 13, 2015
I have both the standard DVD and the bluray version. I was hoping for significant improvement on the sound quality, I have a high end system, but I observed no discernible difference. If you already have Pearl Harbor don't waste your money on this version...
on April 18, 2017