Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 Luxury Beauty Furniture Kindle Paperwhite sports Tools

Dirt Devil Ultra Power Handheld Vacuum
Style Name: Machine Only|Change

on January 20, 2018
Got this a replacement for my old Dirt Devil. It’s much heavier than the old model 8and has an awkward hose mechanism on board. I really dislike the lack of retractable cord. It’s provided with a dinky plastic loop for the cord which is useless. I didn’t realize when I bought it that you need to buy disposable paper bags for it which I couldn’t find in my area so had to order them online- with a shipping charge. Not sure I would purchase this vac again.
on January 18, 2018
Several bits of plastic have broken off in the first six months, and the crevice tool now has a very rough edge (so I cannot push it against carpet or fabric without causing pulls). Also - the cord holder lasted only 3 times before it broke off. Not a good purchase for the price.
on November 1, 2016
I brought 6 of this for my company. It is cost effective and all the branch people are satisfied about its performance. Only things may be questioned, we need to change bags (an extra cost for right type of bags).
on January 21, 2018
Returning product. It's too heavy for a hand unit. Even that aside, am returning because it's way too loud. Had a dirt devil years ago and this is by far a poorer quality replacement. Cheap plastic; wooden dowel bar. And will make a mess when you change the bag. Stickin' with my upright vacuum.
on December 7, 2017
I want to give this a 3 star but I can't .it does work .but it's pretty loud. The roller is cheap feeling . The hose piece feels like it's going ro tear off . And amount of hair or otherwise around the rolller instantly makes the machine sound even worse . . The third Star would have been for the price since it was over half off the regular price .
on June 8, 2016
OK for the price, was hoping it would have stronger nozzle power while using the attachment but it lacks in suction. Overall it does a decent job giving the loud noise it emits..
on March 8, 2017
Perfect lil red devil to eat up dirt on area rugs. Love it.
on November 1, 2017
I really didn't need the rotating power brush. The cord is a bit of a bother and it's inconvenient to store the machine but it's worth the powerful suction.
Actually, it's a little high to get under some of my shelving. I was expecting couple of spare dirt bags to be included.
on June 11, 2017
Extremely pleased. I owned one many years ago & this latest purchase out performs the old version
on December 5, 2017
Works Great. I use it for pet hair.