countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Style Name: Machine Only|Change

on July 20, 2016
It broke down after first use. I brought it back to service centre and they told me I should pay for repairs since I caused the damage on the motor by vacuuming my car. They quoted me around $90 to fix which is even more than buying a new one.
on December 23, 2012
The dirt devil ultra red met all of my expectations I wanted a powerful handheld vacuum for around the hearth of my fireplace. I was tired of the lack luster cordless models while convenient they did not do the job. This machine is great
on November 1, 2016
I brought 6 of this for my company. It is cost effective and all the branch people are satisfied about its performance. Only things may be questioned, we need to change bags (an extra cost for right type of bags).
on October 24, 2011
Reasonably good product. It replaced an earlier Dirt Devil model that gave good service. Collector sack too small and it is not clear from the instructions if a paper bag is required. Those bags are pricey, and not widely available.
on June 8, 2016
OK for the price, was hoping it would have stronger nozzle power while using the attachment but it lacks in suction. Overall it does a decent job giving the loud noise it emits..
on August 12, 2016
This is a great little vacuume don't be fooled by e price and size I do hard tile floors with this carpet of course my front door car as well for the money it's good it actully Suckks up things as well unlike most cheap ones this brand is also well k own for good low cost Quilty items as well so my option buy it for the stuff u need it for.......for the price your not losing much even if it were to last you 3-6 months how long will 30-40$ really last you ? And I know if u use it what it can handle this little guy will last you a while so like I said take the chance I did and I'm happy with it co I got from a grown man 😆😆😎😎
on April 20, 2015
I didnt like this product, I didnt like that it needed bags and they werent included, I tried figuring out how to change the bag and it was too complicated. The suction wasn't great either. I'll be taking it back and looking at the Bissell vacuum instead, hopefully i'll have better luck there
on October 7, 2015
Great value for money. Works well
on January 18, 2014
Use it to clean the cars, works great, strong suction and the hose and attachment are convenient to get at the small places.
on March 27, 2017
The model I had previously did not have an inner bag. The bag is a drag! You asked, thanks.