Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis sports Tools

on June 16, 2017
How can you NOT love this movie?! It's a classic.
on June 11, 2017
awesome
on August 1, 2017
Loved this movie as a teen....still good today 😊
on July 18, 2017
This video far passed my expectations. It played good and was of high quality
on June 5, 2002
HEATHERS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES OF ALL TIME. I HAVE BEEN A DIE HARD FAN OF WINONA RYDER EVER SINCE IT CAME OUT. I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN THIS LIMITED EDITION THX VERSION WAS RELEASED. I BOUGHT IT THE DAY IT CAME OUT. IT'S LOADED WITH EXTRA FEATURES AND COMES IN A COLLECTOR'S TIN. IT LOOKS SO GOOD DISPLAYED AMONGST MY DVD COLLECTION. IF YOU SEE THIS MOVIE, YOU'LL WANT TO BUY IT. IT'S SUCH A GREAT MOVIE THAT WHEN I FIRST SAW IT, I WATCHED IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!! EACH TIME THE DVD OR VHS IS UPGRADED I BUY THE UPGRADES, AND HAND DOWN THE OLDER COPIES TO PEOPLE THAT ARE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH NOT TO HAVE THEIR OWN COPY. DON'T BE ONE OF THESE POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS, GET HEATHERS ON DVD OR VHS TODAY. THIS MOVIE WILL BE REMADE IN YEARS TO COME, I HOPE THEY DON'T CHANGE A THING. HEATHERS DESERVES A WAREHOUSE FULL OF AWARDS!!... ENJOY THE MOVIE.
on June 19, 2017
I am glad I did The quality of this product is very good,product packaging is very delicate, very fast delivery, customer service is also very good. I often recommend friends to buy Great price. Definitely worth every penny. I find it very satisfactory
on June 19, 2017
So far this item is great I did a overall test after I received it and found it is really good, especially its design. they'd be perfect. I will be recommending it to my friends you won't regret buying it these lights are amazing and it's worth the money.
on March 19, 2004
You know how there used to be half a dozen Jennifers in every high school class? Well, what we have here are three Heathers (last names: Duke, Chandler and McNamara, if anybody cares) who reign as upper crust sosh queens at Westerberg High, home of the Rottweilers. One of the Heather Rottweilers is Shannen Doherty of TV infamy who seems perfectly cast except for the fact that if she's still in high school, I can play opposite Barbie Doll.
Trying to work her way into their circle is a one-time study-freak with a talent for forging handwriting named Veronica (would that we had Archie and Jughead as well). I mention her penmanship because it's part of the plot, although why they bothered with the fancy foreshadowing I don't know since most of the story is beside the point anyway.
This is a black comedy that takes off on the usual high school teen angst cliches: suicide, rigid social stratification, dumb jocks, dumb parents, dumb administrators, and even dumber teachers. And there are some very funny bits to be had along the way. Unfortunately playing Veronica is Winona Ryder who, although she is as pretty as pretty can be, even sporting a monocle--yes, somebody must have pointed out to director Michael Lehmann that putting nerd-girl glasses on a pretty girl has been done to death, so he had an Inspiration. Ryder has moments--some of them unintentional--but there is no way she can be seen as a comedic actress. We really needed Rene Zellweger or Reese Witherspoon.
Playing opposite Ryder with some finesse is Christian Slater as J.D. Dean, teen psycho, son of Psycho Dad, who explains that he is blowing up the school "because nobody loves me." What really cracked me up about Christian Slater is that "Columbo" voice he sometimes uses. And what I found funny about Winona Ryder were all those outfits with the cutesy hats and leggings. If only they had let her keep them she might have missed her day in court.
Best bit: the two jocks getting their just deserts and the two cops "investigating" the scene.
So bad it was almost good: Veronica getting her cigarette lit by a dynamite explosion.
Like, this could happen: Veronica and Martha "Dumptruck" Dunnstock doing popcorn and old movies together on prom night.
I want to see her do it again, slowly: the Rottweiler cheerleader doing a twirling handstand.
Bottom line: ignore the implausible and send your parents to bed.
on November 7, 2011
Christian Slater and Winona are Amazing Together, This Movie besides Fun is the Kind of Movies that doesn't have a slow frame so You never loose the Thrill. I Recommend Heathers In any Blu-Ray Collection, is Very Entertaining!

REGARDS

Paulo JC
on June 15, 2006
I bought this used and I'm pretty sure the seller didn't know it was defective, maybe at some point it worked for him, however, this too is a defective disc. It acts like a blank disc, no computer dvd-rom will recognize it nor will any new DVD players. It is a damn shame because the tin set is great and sounds like it had awesome special features. Buyer beware!!!!

**I hope they re-release this awesome special edition**