Echo Dot bfdw boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle tools

on October 10, 2015
Funny, the first time I saw this movie I didn't like it. Repeated exposure to it changed my mind so I bought it. It's a delightful story with lots of amusement and now I really enjoy watching it.
on October 6, 2017
Heavy binding, Nice plastic impregnated pages. Very heavy over all and will stand up to a life time of punishment.
on November 8, 2014
Classic movie from my childhood that my wife and I both love. Blu-ray makes this look quite good, since the original was shot on film and translates well to high definition.

The special features included on this edition are kind of fun to watch, unlike most special features. It was interesting to see the actors giving interviews years after a film was created and had become a multi-generation hit.
on March 14, 2016
Classic film. One worth seeing if you haven't seen it before. Swashbuckling adventure combined with fairy tale magic. Some very funny lines and Mandy Patinkin is incredible.
on February 9, 2014
When my children were little, I bought the VHS tape. They watched it over and over again and never got tired of it.. Later on I bought the DVD and now this Blu-ray release. A treasured family movie that even adults can enjoy. The blu-ray edition is the best ever.
on March 26, 2010
Plusieurs niveaux de "lecture" pour ce chef d'oeuvre d'humour. Mes neveux & nièces (5 à 7 ans) sont tombés sous le charme, et les "grands" ont adorés.
La version française est superbe, et le doublage vraiment réussi.
Aucun regret à acheter cette merveille, rien que du bonheur et quelques bons fous rires.
Le plus magique ? Ce film résiste à des visionnages répétés, le charme opère toujours !
on August 2, 2013
What can one say about one of the most brilliant movies made - a lot. The casting was superb, the script was marvellous and the acting all take the cake in this brilliant movie about love. The lines you come away with are marvellous and the characters remain your friends forever.
on March 24, 2015
What can you say about this? Its a classic. And the added features are fun and really present a great trip back to the era when the film was made. Awesome addition to any Princess Bride fan's collection. :)
on March 21, 2017
Amazing book. Thrills my imagination. However I don't think there's a whole lot of need for William Goodman's extra content. I found it boring and took away from the magic of the book. Otherwise absolutely amazing book. Everything I have ever dreamed of :)
on March 18, 2016
So very charming. It's a classic in my family and watching it again reminded me of good times spent with my children when they were young. (Now 37 and 31 years old :o) )