Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on July 14, 2017
I had this a game when I was little and I fell in love with it. Even though now I can beat the game easy, I just love having it. As someone stole my old copy.
on May 2, 2017
Thank you for oder.
on March 8, 2003
Calling all ham-hams! Many of you players have played "Hamtaro 1: Ham-Hams Unite!" when it first arrived on store shelves. You may have thought that reuniting all the ham-hams in the first place was enough. Think again! An unexpected turn of events is about to take place when "Hamtaro 2: Ham-Ham Heartbreak" appears on store shelves this April, only on GBA.
The story behind "Hamtaro 2: Ham-Ham Heartbreak": After reuniting the ham-hams to have a Ham-Jam party in the first place, the demon hamster, known as Spat, spreads squabbles around all of the ham-hams, causing their souls, except 2, to become totally destroyed. Now, there's no other way for the ham-hams to make up--the only way to get them back is with the help of Harmony, the angel hamster. She's the only one who will give you important information on where the ham-hams were headed to and the boss enemies you'll have to fight against. Once those objectives are fulfilled, you'll have to fight against Spat, who will be the final boss enemy in the title. Good luck!
How to play: Your team is consisted of 2 ham-hams. They're known as Hamtaro and Bijou, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Sometimes you have to use teamwork, and sometimes you'll have to split up to solve the puzzles throughout the game. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find all the ham-hams while solving those hair-raising mysteries and dueling your enemies. The title also contains new twists and turns around every corner. Good luck, and grab this title while you can, because they're going fast.
on December 17, 2003
Okay, we originally bought this for the five year old. But who has been playing it more is debateable. I am addicted to this game! Very cool game~! Teaches kids about relationships and how they need to take care of them, also teaches them about different languages. Please be aware though that the kids should have at least basic reading skills because you need to read a lot in this game. Okay enough of the teaching stuff, it is just a fun game. You can dress them up in little ham-ham clothes and take their picture. You can teach them to dance, it is totally hilarious! Great! Great! Great!
on June 19, 2017
it seems to be well worth the money I spent on it. Met all my expectations and I am very happy with it. I can't believe, I can buy the economical and applicable products here, this is a pleasant shopping.Now I am ordering again, to give it to my girlfriends, I'm sure she'll like it. awesome invention Good bargain, i will be buying a few more sets. Absolutely perfect!
on May 31, 2003
I love this game. At first I thought this game was gonna be too cookie cutter. It's fun and creative gameplay wise. The story is cute in a good way. The graphics are pretty good for a 2D game. It's fun. I'm not even six and I love this game. I recommend it to children and big kids alike. I bought I love it. You might! Give HAMTARO A TRY! Hopefully they'll make more Hamtaro games!
on February 18, 2011
In this Hamtaro video game you help the ham-ham who lost there lost for each other gain there love back by one ham-ham at a time it is really cute fun funny and sometime hard knowing what to do and were to go but lucky there is help in the game you can dress up buy stuff with sun flowers seeds learn new ham ham chats all over the place make ham-hams fall back in love and save the world from the evil demon who want to ruin the ham-ham love.
on August 17, 2003
My daughter (8) has discovered the world of Hamtaro! After much pleading we bought her this game for the gameboy. What fun game! My kids (4b,7b,8g)are enjoying this game on one level or another. My 4 yr old has fun watching us play. While this game is simple enough for a 7 year old to not get too frustrated, it is challenging enough for my husband and I to play for hours! (Sadly, yes I said hours) I am most pleased with the appropriate behaviors this games reinforces. Such as spreading love and not hate, cleaning up, recycling, and non violence. For once I have to say I am very pleased with this video game. We will be looking for more hamtaro in the future!
on April 14, 2003
I got this game for my birthday this year, I just turned twelve. The first thing I did was look at it and say "Hamtaro?". My parents smiled at each other and said "yes dear". So basically my reaction was a bad one. reluctantly I opened the package and popped it into my Gameboy Advanced (my parents smiling down on me all the while). Well enough with my story, I was suprised to find that it was just dripping with cuteness and that it was actually challenging. It turns out these Hamtaro games are certainly not for younger children. I would reccomend this game to 10 (at definate youngest) to the age of say 15 even though it may seem baby-ish.
on July 30, 2003
My kids and I just adore the Hamtaro Ham Hams!...and loved the light challenge of the first game. This 2nd game to come out definitely adds more challenge and fun! My kids still love the little movements associated with each ham-chat! A great game for 6-9 year olds~after that I think it gets pretty easy to beat and though they are cute, I got tired of the little guys after playing/beating this a couple times~but my kids continue to play it incessantly!