Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Love_Simon Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on November 26, 2015
The best Mini Chopper ever... chops most things with little effort and is the perfect size for smaller jobs.
on May 6, 2015
brought it when it was on sale. my mom's using it probably once or twice every week, and it's still running. it saved her a lot of time and effort from chopping with hands. she loves it.
on September 5, 2014
Best little chopper I have ever had.
on July 19, 2014
Annoying to use. The blade keeps lifting up when using it
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 14, 2014
I am always impressed when I use this.
Most of the time, you use a huge processor when you only need a small quantity, I mean I literally stopped using my bigger one like 95% of the time. this one is powerfull, easy to clean and fits in the top drawer of the dishwasher.

one thing though, it is messy. the top lid is not close to allow addition of liquids/spices while mixing, but splashes (and a lot of splashes) are coming through, requiring you to cover it with your hand
One person found this helpful
on September 22, 2013
Got this on sale during Xmass season. Plus free shipping, awesome deal! Love the small size as it doesn't take much space on my counter top and can make single servings.
on February 27, 2013
This is a fabulous mini sized food processor. Great for chopping an onion, super for making up a sandwich filling. A good buy for sure.
on February 19, 2013
Excellent product, excellent condition and prompt delivery. I definitely recommend this chopper to anyone sho enjoys cooking and it definitely makes life easier in the kitchen. Also a great gift for someone.
on January 3, 2012
The KitchenAid Mini Chef Chopper is a great tool for the kitchen, especially when it comes to dicing smaller items such as onions. Not only does it save time on the chopping, but also the aggravation of tears that normally accompanies that task!

The chopper won't hold a full-size vegetable or fruit, so you must first cut them into smaller pieces to fit them in, although I see that as a minor inconvenience. There is no top-feeder in this chopper as well, so the unit would need to be stopped and the top removed in order to add additional pieces.

This is actually my second KitchenAid Mini Chef Chopper in 7 years - although the first one never failed. Rather it was user error, when I was disposing of unused onions and seem to have also thrown the blade into the garbage as well - at least that's what I assume happened, as I can't find it any more! I'd prefer to be able to find replacement blades for it - one would assume that they would slowly dull over the years - but at sales prices these blenders are inexpensive to rebuy, renewing your warranty on the,
on December 29, 2011
This is a handy little appliance to have close at hand. I use it for chopping nuts, making breadcrumbs, chopping veggies for soup and then blending the soup when cooked. Love it!

See 1 answered question