Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Luxury Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis sports Tools

on January 16, 2016
For all those that grew up on GI reruns seeing Skipper and his Little Buddy all in one place, all episodes put together beautifully with tons of extra content, was a nostalgic dream! Could always use more content (like a "where are they now?) but all in all no complaints!! Well worth it and a real bargain when Amazon puts it on deal right before Christmas. Arrived on time, as ordered, with no crushing or damage. Well worth it!
on October 26, 2016
I just loved the series. I had 21 VHS (64 episodes) of the originals, I was looking at saving space in my cupboards. The VHS Tapes took as much as 2 to 3 feet of space in my cupboard, whereas my new DVDs only take 6 inches of space. I am hoping to reduce more space with other collections that I want to replace. I am looking forward to replace more of those collections. Now I have the complete collection of Gilligan's Island and I enjoy then more then the ones on VHS!!
on June 17, 2017
I enjoyed Gilligan's Island as a kid and still enjoy it! I bought the complete set, great clean comedy, no swearing, lots of laughs, great family fun! I would recommend it to anyone who just wants to relax and enjoy some great fun. And on a tropical island too, what could be better?
on August 10, 2017
Great TV show BUT my cases were all broken, had to return box set
on October 7, 2017
very funny brings back memories...very good series for the price !!!!!
on March 13, 2017
Even my kids enjoyed this.
on September 13, 2017
5 Star Rating!
on December 21, 2016
New as advertised. Great show!
on June 3, 2017
good
on June 20, 2017
It is as good as I expected. Do not regret buying it. I would recommend to every one who loved Giligan's Island in the pass.