Echo Dot bfdw boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis sports Tools

Customer reviews

Intermission
Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 23, 2017
Hard to beat vocals like Amanda. I`m hoping she will produce more songs soon.
on August 10, 2017
Greatest hits...you can't go wrong with this !
on February 23, 2015
Just a solid album of Amanda Marshall's fantastic songs. It includes some new songs that are just as enjoyable as the familiar stuff.

Highly recommended!
on December 14, 2016
Very good cd
on March 22, 2013
This is a an excellent greatest hits album. All of her songs are awesome and original. Amanda come back your fans still love you!
on January 9, 2016
Great collection of her best songs.
on September 16, 2017
Happy with fast delivery. No complaints whatsoever. Album is awsome
on November 8, 2015
Great greatest hits. I wish she was releasing more radio stuff though.
on February 27, 2014
Maybe I'm a little swayed being from Toronto, but they don't come much better than this kid and her voice.
on April 21, 2004
It may seem too soon for an Amanda Marshall collection, but she has the hits, and it marks the end of her contract with Sony. I guess the split was good for both of them, since Amanda felt they didn't promote her last album enough, and that the album didn't sell very much at all for them. So we have 16 tracks, 14 of which are hits, and 2 are unreleased new songs. "Until We Fall In" is a uptempo song that is nice, and "Cross My Heart" is a nice ballad. Fans will want it for those, plus having all the hits on one disc. From her first album, we have the hits "Birmingham", "Let It Rain", "Beautiful Goodbye", "Fall From Grace", "Dark Horse" and "Sittin On Top Of The World". From her second album TUESDAYS CHILD we have "I Believe In You", "Love Lift Me", "If I Didn't Have You" and "Shades of Grey". From her underrated 2001 album EVERYBODYS GOT A STORY we have the title track, "Sunday Morning After", "Double Agent" and "Marry Me". A must have collection for any fan.