countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home Kindle sports

on June 28, 2017
Wasn't captivating for some reason. I can't explain it. Maybe because of the way it was produced perhaps. Played through twice and never listened to it again.
on June 19, 2017
Excellent product. FAST Shipping! They are so worthy for the price,Highly recommend this product Brilliant product. it has a good cost performance. easy if you need a cheap replacement Its price is pretty reasonable among the store I have viewed.
on December 6, 2016
L'un de ses albums les plus homogènes, axé sur la création et non pas uniquement sur les standards de jazz Enregistrement qui donne l'eau à la bouche et le goût de l'écouter en boucle !
on October 22, 2016
Nice disk!
on August 25, 2016
Great album nice to see it reisued
Very cool and smooth jazz album. Diane Krall gets back to the little jazz ensemble and her voice gives us really nice songs, most of them composed by the artist (with some help from her husband, Elvis Costello).

A very nice and easy listening jazz album. Well recorded, well played. And always such a beautiful voice.

The Girl in the Other Room, Temptation and I'm Coming Through are really beautiful songs in my humble opinion.
on October 23, 2015
good mix of songs by a cool jazz presenter.
on December 12, 2013
I loved this album. It's a nice departure into true jazz which highlights her own songs and gives the listener examples of some of her best throaty vocal styling.
on June 5, 2013
We spent a long weekend in a nice hotel, nice enough to spend lots of time in the room. We put this CD in the CD player and never took it out. Wonderful music. When we came home, we ordered two of the CD's, one for us and one for my Dad. He was listening to it in his room too and loved it.
on February 7, 2013
This is another replacement recording that I have purchased this year, I have enjoyed listening to it again. I would recommend it to other fans.