countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on June 16, 2016
This handheld device has minimal power and does not create real froth for cappuccinos. I do enjoy mine extra dry.
I have experience working as a barista when I was young and know how to make coffee. My previous espresso machine broke and I thought I would give this device a try based on the high reviews. However, I will purchase a more powerful device and enjoy cappuccinos at the local cafe until then.
on March 17, 2016
It's an OK product. Batteries are included, surprisingly. It does work but it does not make the milk as frothy as the Chefs Star Premier Automatic Milk Frother, Heater did. (Of course the latter broke down so I bought this frother instead).

It's silver but made of plastic. Seems a bit flimsy; hope it will last longer than the other Frother did. I wish it would spin at a higher speed and have a larger circular gizmo on the end - that would make the milk more frothy.
on August 19, 2013
In past I have used nearly a dozen frothers. I was beginning the think that frothers were disposable when the batteries died. Well not quite but pretty close. My experience was that frothers definitely had a short life span. I always had a spare on hand so when one died I had time to order another one from our local Kitchen Store. And these weren't cheap frothers either. Top of the line brand name frothers!!!

Since purchasing the Aerolatte Milk Frother I have no use for my spare. I actually gave it away to a friend till their Aerolatte Milk Frother arrived!!! I don't even care if I get the spare back.

I use my Aerolatte Milk Frother to make at least two - three latte's a day!! Sometimes two or three times that if I have company ect. I have purchased rechargeable batteries to use with my Aerolatte. I think I'll be replacing the rechargeable battery system before I need to replace my Aerolatte!!! The Aerolatte is just as strong today as when I purchased it. Simply Awesome!!

I would strongly recommend the Aerolatte Milk Frother to anyone wanting a high quality frother.
on July 26, 2016
Excellent article. Certains mousseurs similaires sont moins chers, mais pas aussi robustes et donc, qui ne produisent pas de mousse assez compacte. Celui-ci le fait assez efficacement, et pas juste des bulles, comme plusieurs moins chers. Ne remplace pas un mousseur plus massif, avec socle, qui fait une mousse encore plus dense, mais fait quand même très bien le travail, tout en étant compact.
on March 7, 2016
Although it's a battery hog, I enjoyed the way this foamed my milk... for the first few months. Soon after purchase the wand started wiggling, and eventually the wand would drop out of the housing, causing great frustration and a milk spray mess. (Picture yourself in your work attire on a Monday morning, having to change your entire suit because you have a line of sprayed milk dots across it.)

These "drop outs" were a common occurrence, but I seemed to be able to pop the wand back into the housing. After one year, the wand dropped for its final time. It will no longer stay in the housing, and Aerolatte's customer service has not contacted me back (it has been weeks). They say it's guaranteed for five years, but they certainly don't mean it. Their disinterest in their customer relations is appalling, and as a professional in the culinary consulting industry, I will never recommend or speak positively of this company.

**Note: I came from a $12 Bodum Schiuma, which lasted years, frothed just as well, had better battery life and ergonomics; the on/off switch on the Aerolatte is so inconveniently located that its designer should be publicly flogged.

PROS:
• Attractive with stand
• Froths well when it works

CONS:
• Expensive
• Battery hog
• Cheap build quality
• No customer service
• Not ergo friendly with the switch on the side
review image review image
on November 2, 2012
I had never used at home frothers, this one for the price seems to do a pretty good job. It also says that it can make milkshakes.I have only used it a handfull of times so I cannot comment on longevity for this little unit, but if handwashed and stored safely should last. The "chrome" is the plastic chrome look alike that is so common with small appliances now. Would make a nice hostess gift or stocking stuffer for the holidays.
on December 20, 2014
It was fantastic when first received and use for a couple of times, read reviews prior to buying this unit, not even a month and batteries dies; change the batteries and unit didn't work. not worth the money I paid for
on January 10, 2014
Its motor was kinda weak and also build quality was just ok it wobbled a lot. Not worth for 20 bucks but if it was under 10 bucks then I would have rated it 4 stars.
Returned mine before it would fail on me.
on February 5, 2016
Can't say enough about this frother. I have totally abandoned using my milk steamer on my espresso machine. I just heat up my stainless cup with boiling water, heat my milk/cream mixture on the stove. Dump the boiling water, pour in milk mixture and froth! It makes amazing froth. RIght texture. Fluffy. For the money this product is so worth it. Once you use it, you won't go back to your steamer. Great, great, great!!
on June 20, 2011
This frother is simple to use and easy to clean. It works quickly and froths both cold and hot liquids. When trying it with soy milk, I couldn't believe how much foam I got in just a moment! Really worth the money and easy to tuck in a corner. Be careful when turning it off, click the switch fully off or you might get a spraying of milk!