countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on June 16, 2016
This handheld device has minimal power and does not create real froth for cappuccinos. I do enjoy mine extra dry.
I have experience working as a barista when I was young and know how to make coffee. My previous espresso machine broke and I thought I would give this device a try based on the high reviews. However, I will purchase a more powerful device and enjoy cappuccinos at the local cafe until then.
on July 26, 2016
Excellent article. Certains mousseurs similaires sont moins chers, mais pas aussi robustes et donc, qui ne produisent pas de mousse assez compacte. Celui-ci le fait assez efficacement, et pas juste des bulles, comme plusieurs moins chers. Ne remplace pas un mousseur plus massif, avec socle, qui fait une mousse encore plus dense, mais fait quand même très bien le travail, tout en étant compact.
on June 20, 2011
This frother is simple to use and easy to clean. It works quickly and froths both cold and hot liquids. When trying it with soy milk, I couldn't believe how much foam I got in just a moment! Really worth the money and easy to tuck in a corner. Be careful when turning it off, click the switch fully off or you might get a spraying of milk!
on July 27, 2016
Pretty solid product.
For optimum froth: fill the bottom of your mug with a few centimetres of milk (richer the better) and warm (without boiling) in microwave. Insert the Further into the bottom on your mug and turn it on. Here is the KEY: rotate the wand in the opposite direction of the spinning of the frother. This will help you get closer to the ideal "micro foam."
on August 19, 2013
In past I have used nearly a dozen frothers. I was beginning the think that frothers were disposable when the batteries died. Well not quite but pretty close. My experience was that frothers definitely had a short life span. I always had a spare on hand so when one died I had time to order another one from our local Kitchen Store. And these weren't cheap frothers either. Top of the line brand name frothers!!!

Since purchasing the Aerolatte Milk Frother I have no use for my spare. I actually gave it away to a friend till their Aerolatte Milk Frother arrived!!! I don't even care if I get the spare back.

I use my Aerolatte Milk Frother to make at least two - three latte's a day!! Sometimes two or three times that if I have company ect. I have purchased rechargeable batteries to use with my Aerolatte. I think I'll be replacing the rechargeable battery system before I need to replace my Aerolatte!!! The Aerolatte is just as strong today as when I purchased it. Simply Awesome!!

I would strongly recommend the Aerolatte Milk Frother to anyone wanting a high quality frother.
on March 3, 2011
No need to spend the high prices at Starbucks!!! This little item does the trick. I would recommend it to anyone.
on July 7, 2016
This is a great frother! Froths up warm milk for coffee and also does a great job of mixing in chocolate mix for hot chocolate or chocolate milk. Doesn't leave any clumps! This does a much better job than the frother on our cappuccino machine.Love it!
on May 8, 2016
It works perfect for 1 month! and that's it! All these type of frothers have a very short lifetime. I tried three already. Better get one of those proper frothers which are more expensive or go with a manual one. But all of these handle frothers works well for few weeks and then they die
on December 26, 2013
Honestly, my $5.00 Ikea frother did a better job than this. Too bad a friend borrowed it and never gave it back.

It gets the milk all foamy and nice in under 20 seconds if and only if it's for a single serving; add a little more milk in the container and it just won't foam as much. Also the foam just doesn't stay on my coffee, it quickly dissolves, or sinks in or whatever you wanna call it. It's pretty much gone as soon as I pour it. Nothing but 18% or higher cream works with this thing, which is too bad. The good reviews here were the reason I bought this. Now I feel cheated.
on September 25, 2012
After destroying 2 other frothers I ordered the "Aerolatte Deluxe Edition Milk Frother with Stand". I'm happy with the build quality, specifically the strength of the spinning arm, the motor is strong enough to froth cold 2% but works best heated. Battery life is a problem with poor quality frothers and with daily use this unit will pay for itself soon enough, I've been using the same batteries for over a month and the speed has not dropped yet.