countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: VHS Tape|Change

on December 5, 2004
This is a fantastic fantasy film. Special effects are amazing. Acting has improved a lot by the 3 main roles. Story is brilliant. Its scarier, funnier, more thrilling, and just so much better than the first two Potter films. Knowing the books get better, the movies will do the same.
on March 3, 2014
Very enjoyable movie complimenting the book nicely. Would highly recommend this to all age groups as our seven year old grandson has enjoyed it too.
on October 4, 2014
el articulo es una verdadera maravilla para los coleccionistas, tarjetas, libro, y mucho material adicional, finalmente tengo mi coleccion completa
on January 8, 2014
Very entertaining but then I am a Harry Potter fan, both books and the movies. The Blu-Ray just makes it that much better
on January 30, 2014
Vivez l'expérience Harry Potter sur Blu-ray! Une image vive et un son extraordinaire, et ce, pour un prix très abordable.
on August 7, 2004
This movie is THE BEST so far. I love Alfonso Cuaron's way of directing. Ron is even funnier than usual. The only thing that I found about it was that it was more of a teen adelosent movie than usual.
on August 5, 2012
got this because I happen to like shows like this..
going to purchase others in the series..
was very good
on June 17, 2003
The Prisoner of Azkaban is the best of the lot in so far (thats only my opinion). I hope the movie lives up to the book, and i hope they get Sirius Black down. He is my favorite.
on February 27, 2005
To say the least, this is a disappointing release compared to the previous Potter releases.
The bloopers are just too numerous to count in the production.
on November 19, 2013
Absolutely !! I have completed my set now and can finally put the VHS away. I am very happy now.