countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on July 23, 2014
ok first of all Amazon delivered my poker set in fast order very impressed . The poker set it self is of high quality. The poker chips feel nice and smooth like real casino chips. Everything was wrapped nicely the case is nice as well. Now when I have poker night at my place it will be alot better. I used to have poker chips from the dollar store lol This set is amazing and I am very happy with it
on August 24, 2012
Hi,

I really like the set, it is made of very good components and all chips are solid.
The card decks are so-so'ish in terms of quality. I have used the set for 6-7 months now and I already bought 2 new sets of plastic cards.

Overall, I'm happy about my purchase and would recommend it to anyone who knows what a real chip should be and feel like.
on February 5, 2014
This is my first time purchasing online, and I couldn't be happier with this product!

The packaging is impeccable! Upon receiving the delivery box, I opened it right away to find another colorful box with illustrations of the poker chip set. Then, I opened that second box to find the poker chip set securely bubble wrapped inside of it. It was heavier than I thought, which makes it all the more authentic I guess...

Definitely worth the money!
on February 10, 2017
Bad experience. The box is missing a clasp - see the picture. I gave this box as a gift and my friend unwrapped the chips so I cannot return it. But I wish I have given him a product that is not damaged...
review image
on April 29, 2016
Ok, all i have to say about this set of Poker chips is that they are AMAZING!

I bought this set of chips because of the amount in the set, the slim design carrying case and awesome looking chips. What i got when i received this product was much much more.

I will start with the carrying case the poker chips come in. Completely sturdy, reinforced in the right spots. Secure clips have not failed me since i bought this and i have had it for years. I have dropped it, bumped it on doors and door frames and it has never came open or got dented. It looks great aswell.

Inside the box we have 2 decks of cards, Dice, and Dealer Button, which i am still using today, which have been used over and over again. Great quality. A few edges are starting to wear on the cards but with the amount of cards played, was a great bonus to the set.

Now the chips. They look awesome, they feel amazing. Heavy and stury cannot ask for any better. They have no blemishes at all over years of use. No fading, no paint off, just like brand new. You can feel how sturdy they are by the weight. I have held chips that friends have bought and those feel insignificant and cheap compared to these. Plus, each line of chips which you can see in the case come individually wrapped so you only need to open the amount you need.

So my thoughts are buy this you will not be disappointed. There is only one con to this set.....I own em and they let me lose most of the time in the games i play... haha

5 Stars for sure

Let the Royal Flush's roll!!
on February 7, 2017
Chips were okay quality wise, nothing to write home about but definately still worth the money. The cards are well, meh but theyll do.

Biggest gripe is how half of the case is completely caved in despite being metal, howd that get past QC.
on May 12, 2013
Aside from the package arriving later than expected (no fault of seller), everything about this set was what I expected it to be - chips are weighty and in good condition, the hinges and latches on the case seem sturdy, and I feel comfortable holding the case by the handle without worrying about it possibly opening and dropping chips on the floor.
on March 24, 2016
Cards are crap and it's not the greatest quality but it's way better than plastic chips and they feel nice in your hand. Im completely satisfied with mine. All the chips came wrapped in plastic so they were new so maybe I got lucky? I would definetly buy it again for myself for home poker games with friends. I don't know if you'd want to get it for a gift because the inside of mine was a tiny bit beat up. Carrying case on mine was perfect aswell.
If you want a set to keep at home just to have to play with friends or family, I'd pick this up. Relatively cheap for what you get. Chips are decently weighted and feel nice. Cards are easily replaceable.
on May 9, 2015
Definitely not worth the money. Not sure is someone had returned this set previously but half the chips were open in the cellophane and the case was damaged inside. The overall quality of the chips, even if the case inside wasn't crappy, is less than I was expecting.
on February 23, 2017
I got my set on time and it was in perfect condition. The only thing I don't like are the type of cards in the set. I would have preferred the bicycle cards...a much better option! I would rate it 4.5/5 just because of the type of cards...

See 1 answered question