Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite 119.99$ Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(1 star). See all 5 reviews
on March 27, 2006
The game looks reasonable from the advertising and the box, but after three months I still can't play it! I tried it on a high end laptop, and it wouldn't run at all - but the customer service people said there would be an update. So I waited.
The update comes out and I immediately install it - doesn't solve the problem. Now customer service says it must be my graphics card. So I remove the program and re-install it on my desktop, and install a new graphics card guaranteed to work. Same problem. Now customer service simply says they can't explain it - as if that helps me at all.
What is far worse - when they released DemonStone last year it was just as shoddy. Didn't work on my computer, no help from customer service, long waits for patches that don't fix anything.
They just don't seem to care about quality, so long as the advertising gets the sale it doesn't seem to matter to them if it works or not!
7 people found this helpful