countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on March 2, 2017
Great little tool. The most prominent number is the humidity and the smaller number is the temperature. runs on batteries so you can put it anywhere. It also gives you the humidity ranges - dry, normal and humid. Item exactly as described, shipping quick. Very satisfactory transaction.
on March 10, 2017
This meter is right on, as far as temp and humidity, so now at first I gave it a 2 star but I found out it was my old meter that was wrong, now it's a 5 star I recommend this item.
on March 6, 2016
Got this in the dead of winter when I decided to buy humidifiers. Sat it on top of my thermostat and it's been working great ever since.

For what it's worth, this thermometer has never read more than 0.5 degree different than my thermostat thermometer.
on October 30, 2016
Good
on March 17, 2017
I like this Honeywell Humidity Temperature reader. I find it reliable. Well worth the money I paid for it. It tells me when the humidity in my home is too dry, comfortable or too humid; by this I know what to do. Good product. Good make.
on March 18, 2017
Works great, does what it's supposed to do. Easy to read and understand.
on July 23, 2017
Not sure how accurate this is, but it has been generally useful.
on May 11, 2017
Very Happy with product, supper fast delivery !
on June 14, 2017
Great product, arrived quickly and exactly as described.
on May 5, 2016
Does what it should do. Dropped it twice and still working!