Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(3 star). See all 352 reviews
on November 21, 2014
I don't know about the temperature, but I tested the accuracy of this device on measuring humidity and it gave 3-4% error on mine (take away 1 star). Also you cannot calibrate the unit to improve accuracy (take away a second star).
on December 13, 2015
Very humid where I live and this adjusts pretty rapidly

It did malfunction about 18 months in so I replaced
on December 30, 2016
not sure if the reading is always accurate
on August 22, 2016
works well but no decimals on celcius, you need decimals because there alot of temperature difference in one degree celcius unlike fahrenheit.
on March 9, 2016
Not actually sure if this is working the way it should. It seems to change humidity readings very abruptly and to larger ranges than I expect, even when placed on the other side of the room from my humidifier.
on September 8, 2014
It is simple , elegant and accurate device until it worked. I liked it but one day it fell from table and LCD goes nuts (no physical damage outside). I have seen things like this sustaining such falls but this turns out to be a too delicate. Next time I will buy some wall hanging design.
on February 15, 2017
Très bien
on March 1, 2016
It is O.K nothing special. Same temperature and humidity level can be obtain less expensive item High price is not justify the performance.
on March 8, 2016
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 9, 2016
I put it in my bedroom and it took almost 3 days until it registered the correct temperature. It's very slow to change