countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Color: Black/Red|Change
Price:$36.02 - $79.99

on May 22, 2017
Easy to put together. Works as expected. Wheels could be a bit less rigid but hey, it's pretty cheap and does the job... thumb up !
on September 12, 2011
About what you expect. Cheap plastic, shoddy construction, i feel like i'm taking a risk every time i use it; waiting for it to crack under my weight, but it hasn't let me down yet.

You get what you pay for.
on December 17, 2011
This wheel is easy to use and it kicks! Used it for years! Great results!I have never had it break or crack, my weight is not an issue, use it on the carpet, it is easier on your knees or toes.
on August 16, 2012
I was first introduced to this device at my gym by my personal trainer. If used properly, it doesn't harm your lower back and definitely works your abdominal muscles hard! I have found it to be the most effective abdominal training device there is!
on December 21, 2011
This prodcute is really good, arrived on time and iam using it regularly, it helped me alot, although i had a hard time at the begining to master the exercise
on May 21, 2014
my 3 roommates and i all use this and we have been enjoying it. no issues with the material bending breaking or jamming
on January 7, 2013
I will definitely be using it now that the Christmas rush is over and I have more time to myself.
on November 28, 2016
Sturdy ab wheel. Good price. Used daily for many years, no issues.
on January 27, 2015
Very effective product! Highly recommended!
on September 23, 2016