Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Dakshina
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star). See all 4 reviews
on October 24, 2017
aad guray is divine
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 29, 2006
deva premal and Mitem have been around for quite some time and have become household staples. Mantras have been around for millennia and also a part of life for many.

I have several deva premal albums so I am familiar with her style and voice. I bought this album for the second track "Om Namah Shivaya." I have several other renditions from professionals and armatures but none have that deva quality.

I received an added plus with track number seven "Homage to Krishna"; this has traditional sound and cold make excellent background music to many movies.

In the long run after a long day's work and a long drive home it is nice to gear down and either verge-out or take time to contemplate the ethereal. And who better to take you there than deva premal?
on April 15, 2011
I heard this CD at my Yoga class and asked my instructor for the name. I like all the songs on the CD and enjoy meditating to some of them.
I would purchase more of this type of music from this artist.
JB
on March 24, 2006
Words cannot express such beauty and delicacy as to arouse such intense delight while listening to this CD!!
Your soul will ache as Deva Premal leads you into the enchanted heart of spirit and love.