countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on May 3, 2006
This CD applies to everyone of every age group. I love this CD and so does my 3year old son. Finally something we can share!
His favourite song is Bebot - he doesn't know what he is singing but he loves it!
on June 7, 2005
I have listened to this C.D. and I think that "The Black Eyed Peas" are an excellent bad. This C.D. have songs that are new and fresh and I would 100% recommend buying it.
on September 3, 2005
When I heard awesome songs like don't Lie and don't phunk with my Heart I needed to hear more great songs! lol
Great Album!!
on November 17, 2012
I recommend! Great energy! A lot of fun for parties, work out, or whenever you need to "pump it"! :)
on January 1, 2015
good
on October 1, 2005
l loooove that CD. This is not a CD you should listen to while driving, you need to be standing up . . . it will make you dance. All the songs are amazing.
on June 10, 2005
OMG!!! YOU HAVE 2 GO BUY THIS CD!!! ITS SO PHUNK UP!!! THE SONGS R TOTALLY WICKED!!! TRUST ME! U WILL BE DANCING TO THE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG! ITS WORTH IT! FERGIE SINGS ALOT MORE IN THE CD THEN THE LAST ONE!!!:D:D:D